Below are some of the elements that you will need to consider when planning for your IT Disaster recovery investments:
- Datacenter: Inhouse or Outbound
- Disaster recovery Infrastructure Capacity w.r.t. Production: 100% or 80% or 50%
- Work Area Recovery (WAR) Seats: Dedicated or Syndicated
- Replication Link between PR & DR: P2P or MPLS
- Resources: Inhouse or Managed Service Provider
- IT Investment Model: CAPEX or OPEX or Hybrid
Netmagic offers a wide variety of It infrastructure models to deploy your IT Disaster Recovery strategy.